- Original artwork inspired by vintage camera designs
- Subtle black-grey gradient shading on main panels
- Minimal branding on front
- Black-on-black Japanese chest logo reads "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu"
- Soft polyester/spandex blend
- Sublimated graphics throughout
- Flexible flatlock stitching
- Generous torso length
If you've got a fever and the only cure is Old School Jiu Jitsu, this is the rash guard for you. Represent your art with this black, grey, and pale gold rashie. Don't get us wrong, we love a good berimbolo or fancy shmancy flying scissor heel hook too, but sometimes it just feels good to rep the basics. Nothing Flashy. . .
This series uses branding inspired by vintage camera packaging and flash photography icons.
Assembled with flexible flatlock stitching and a generous torso length to prevent riding up while rolling. Sublimated artwork will never fade or peel. Built from a strong polyester/spandex blend.